Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links.
Black Friday 2019 is finally here, and we're seeing some great online deals on children's clothes from well-known brands. There is no need to bother with crowded stores and busy parking lots - you can enjoy the deals online at home in comfort and warmth. Here is our promised round-up of the deals:
I love seeing sales from stores that have a great brand-name recognition factor. So the following deals from OshKosh B'gosh are great ways to outfit your kiddos in style:
- B'gosh, It's Black Friday! 60% Off Entire Site - No Exclusions + Decked with Doorbusters + Free Shipping on All Orders at OshKosh B'gosh! Valid @6PM 11/27 - 11/30
- Decked with Doorbusters! $6+ B'gosh Fleece Cozies Doorbuster, $4+ Graphic Tees Doorbuster, $8+ Best Jeans Ever Doorbuster, $9+ Super Softs PJs & More at OshKosh B'gosh! Valid @6PM 11/27 - 11/30
- Enjoy Free Shipping on All Orders at OshKosh B'gosh! Valid 11/21 - 12/3
No coupon needed; pricing reflects discount.
Because Carter's is a sibling brand of OshKosh B'gosh, it's possible to shop from both at once: they share a combined cart. As a result, their Black Friday deals are similar. Here are the ones from Carter's:
- Limited Edition Doorbusters - While Supplies Last! $4+ Graphic Tees Doorbuster, $7+ Fun Black Friday Sweatshirts, and More at Carter's! Valid @ 6PM 11/27 - 11/30
- Limited Edition Doorbusters - Family PJs $5+ Doorbuster - Exclusive Holiday Prints! NB - Adult XXL at Carter's! Valid @ 6PM 11/27 - 11/30
- Black Friday - 60% Off Entire Site - No Exclusions + Limited Edition Doorbusters + Free Shipping on All Orders at Carter's! Valid @ 6PM 11/27 - 11/29
No coupon needed; pricing reflects discount.
The Children's Place
The Children's Place is my number one go-to place for my children's clothes. They make it easy for your child to have trendy clothes at a budget-friendly price point. Here are their 2019 Black Friday deals:
- $4.99 & Under All Graphic Tees at The Children's Place!
- 50-60% Off Holiday Dress Up Shop at The Children's Place!
- $7.99 & Under All Basic Jeans at The Children's Place!
No coupon required; pricing reflects discount.
art & eden
Eco-conscious kids clothing brand art & eden decided to celebrate their environmental mission with a Green Friday! I have to admit, that does sound a lot more natural than Black Friday. If you're not yet familiar with art & eden, they have original, artist-inspired designs in organic cotton and other eco-conscious materials.
My son has an art & eden T-shirt and he says it's super-comfortable; I notice the softness of their fabric too when doing laundry. Here is a summer pic of him in the art & eden shirt:
art & eden does have a higher price point than most of the other brands I mention here, but for that price you're receiving the added benefit of fabrics that are better for your child's skin and for the environment.
The art & eden sale is up to 50% off site wide, no coupon needed:
I'm familiar with their regular pricing so I took a look and can attest you really are getting 50% off - they didn't just raise their base prices to make it look good.
U.S. brand French Toast is about more than school uniforms - I love the otherwise-hard-to-find items they stock such as the Pull-on Pant for boys and its counterpart for girls. This pant looks exactly like a regular dressy khaki-style pant and comes in a choice of 4 colors, but does not in fact have buttons or zippers. There is even a fake button and fake fly to make it look exactly like the grown-up version. This pant really helped my kids in Kindergarten; no need for them to worry about buttons or zippers when needing to go to the bathroom in a hurry.
I also like the variety of different blouses they have for girls; the dressier versions do double duty as something that will pair well with a skirt, whether a uniform skirt or not.
Let's get to the sale though! French Toast is offering a coupon with a hefty 30% off sitewide, and free shipping over $50.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving & National French Toast Day with a Sale! 30% Off Sitewide + Free Shipping over $50. Use code BLKFRI19. Valid 11/28-11/29.
If you shop this sale, you will need to remember to enter the code BLKFRI19 at checkout to get the deal.
Old Navy has a good range of casual wear for boys, girls, men and women. They are offering this deal for Black Friday 2019:
Things to note: If you shop this deal, remember to enter discount code COZY at checkout. It's not clear whether the 50% off everything means that the marked prices are already discounted to 50% off, or whether the discount is on top of the marked price. I would have liked some more clarity on that by Old Navy. They also note that restrictions apply, and Old Navy does tend to restrict fairly heavily, so be a little cautious when shopping. The solution: take a look at your cart each time you add anything; so long as you've entered the coupon code in your cart (don't go through to shipping or payment yet; just enter the code) then they'll show you the final price you can expect to pay of each item that's there. If and when you're satisifed with your items and prices, you can go through checkout.
U.S. Polo Assn.
The U.S. Polo Assn. has a lot of great-looking preppy styles. Not to be confused with Ralph Lauren Polo (a completely separate brand), the U.S. Polo Assn. is offering an extra discount especially for kids clothes on top of their other Black Friday deal!
- Black Friday Event: Get an Extra 20% off Boys & Girls Apparel at U.S. Polo Assn.
- BLACK FRIDAY - Save Up To 70% Off Sitewide: Core Polo Shirts $15.99, Fashion Polo Shirts $17.99, Tees $8.99, Shirts $15.99, Windbreakers $17.99, Vests $17.99, Casual Pants $17.99, Jeans $19.99, & Sweaters starting at $17.99 + FREE SHIP (11/28-12/1) - use coupon code THANKS
Remember, if you shop this deal you'll need to type in the coupon code THANKS at checkout to get the discounts.
There are a lot of great Black Friday deals this year! Here we've covered offerings from OshKosh B'gosh, Carter's, The Children's Place, art & eden, French Toast and U.S. Polo Assn. Most of these stores are offering more than one deal at a time, making it a win-win for parents.